Peaceful residence in the Vinh Hy Bay hills is just right for couples or families who want to keep adventurous activities an option
The Japanese word komoberi translates to “sunshine filtering through leaves”. As the sun rises at 5.16am over Vinh Hy Bay hills, the residence at which we are staying – in Amanoi, Aman’s luxury resort in Vietnam – is dappled in sunlight, in a way which brings komoberi to mind.
“Golden hour” light casts strong shadows through iron-barred sliding doors, and however clichéd it may seem, the only thing you will hear are bird songs. You cannot escape the reality that you are in the middle of nature and it is embracing you … firmly. Aman is the Sanskrit word for “peace” and noi is the Vietnamese word for “place” after all.
Imagined and realised by Jean-Michel Gathy of Denniston Architects in Kuala Lumpur and his team, the design is inspired by Vietnamese village architecture, however, the Zen element of Japanese aesthetics is not lost here.
Follow STYLE on:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Private house for rent in Nha Trang № 121
- Đột nhập ngôi nhà mái thái đang hoàn thiện đẹp không chê vào đâu được .Mẫu nhà 2019 số 07 !
- NGỠ NGÀNG Nhà thờ Đức Bà KIẾN TRÚC Đình Đám SÀI GÒN | Cuộc Sống Sài Gòn
- Anh Trường Ở Đâu Thế Chế Anh Nhà Ở Đâu Thế – AMEE x B RAY – Junbeka[Doremon Hát Chế]
- Mẫu Biệt Thự Nhà Vườn Khủng 300m2 Đẹp Đẳng Cấp Tại Châu Thành Tiền Giang Do Kisato Thiết Kế