Lee Min-ho is returning to the small screen for the first time in three years through SBS’ “The King: Eternal Monarch,” which starts airing Friday night.
Lee, in his first role since completing his military service in April 2019, partners with Kim Go-Eun, who is also returning to the screen three years after the hugely popular “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”
Kim Eun-sook, the scriptwriter behind several major hit Korean TV dramas, including tvN’s “Guardian” and “Mr. Sunshine” (2018) and KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun” (2016), as well as “The Heirs” (2013) starring Lee, is in charge of the script for “The King.”
The romance fantasy tells the story of people who exist in two parallel universes of a fictional Korean empire, and a modern world similar to today’s South Korea.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tiết lộ! Ngôn ngữ bí mật của phụ nữ
- Mùng 1 Đầu Tháng Trong Nhà Nghe Tụng Kinh Này Vận May Đến Ngay Cả Tháng Tiền Tài Ập Đến
- BẢN TIN BÓNG ĐÁ 24/5 | Bayern lại HỦY DIỆT đối thủ, Văn Hậu lọt top hậu vệ xuất sắc nhất Châu Á
- "Terrace House" Star Hana Kimura Dead at 22 After Cyberbullying | E! News
- Trực Tiếp Xổ Số Miền Nam Hôm Nay Thứ 3 Ngày 26/05/2020, KQXS Mien Nam